The AORA Annual Conference is the principal conference in Australia for the recycled organics industry.
At Crown Plaza Hunter Valley, NSW
AORA is thrilled to launch the program for the AORA 2021 Annual Conference - Pathways to Sustainable Growth, taking place from 15 - 17 June at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
The Conference Program Committee have gathered a high calibre group of local and international experts who will be sharing their experiences, projects and practical information, including:
- Jeff Lowenfels, Author - The Teaming Series Books on Organic Growing (USA), Dr Jeff Baldock, Soil Scientist and Aurel Lübke, Compost Systems (Austria)
- Hon Trevor Evans MP, Assistant Minister for Waste Reduction and Environmental Management to open the conference Wed 16 June.
- Poster Presentations featuring the case studies and the latest industry research within the Trade Exhibition
- Sessions looking at carbon, international practices, collection systems, food and garden organics, engagement, and application of recycled organics in agriculture to name just a few.
- Live equipment demonstrations - see grinders, screens, turners and other equipment in operation, compare models and meet with suppliers all in the one place
- Networking – connect with industry colleagues during the conference and at the Networking Event and Gala Dinner